Learn the process of our wholesale ordering, white labeling opportunities, order minimums, case qty’s, process, and storage information.
- Orders may be emailed directly to: [email protected]
- For questions regarding orders, please call:
- Products sold by the case:
- Case of 12 Units: Brownies, Cookies, Cereal Bars, Trailbars, Cannabis Coolers, Juice Shots
- Case of 24 Units: Gummy Bears
- All other products will be sold in multiples of 5
- Raw flower sold by the pound
- Be as specific as possible as we carry products in a variety of flavors, strains, milligrams
- Orders will not be processed or leave the facility until payment is completed
- Credit Cards may be kept on file with proper authorization
- Cash/check accepted with signed receipt for cash
- Receipts will be emailed upon completed payment and an invoice will be included with the order
- All orders will be confirmed via email once received
- Orders require a 48-72 hour processing and fulfillment time
- If items ordered are unavailable, the customer will be contacted by order fulfillment to send either a partial order or hold until filled in the entirety
- Extra shipping incurred will not be at the customer’s expense
- Order pickup appointments must be confirmed in advance
- The person picking up the order must sign invoice stating all items received
- Pickup at the new corporate office: 117 Lyle Lane, Nashville, TN 37210
- Shipped orders will be charged the amount paid by the supplier
- Tracking information will be emailed the day the order leaves the building
- Local Delivery is available for a $50 charge
Must be within 15 miles of 117 Lyle Lane, Nashville, TN 37210
- Wholesale value minimum: $750 per order
- Any products ordered not in specified quantities will be rounded up
- Unscheduled visitors will no longer be permitted at 1234 Antioch Pike.
- NO orders will be processed the first week of the month
- Weeks when the 1st falls on Monday or Tuesday
WHITE LABELING OPPORTUNITIES:
- Repackaging Craft Cannabis™ products is permitted on a case by case basis
- New labeling of products must include “Powered by Craft Cannabis™” and logo
- Any print or media marketing of products must include mentions of Craft Cannabis™ company and social media accounts
- Labels are printed and purchased through Craft Cannabis at the cost of $0.25/label
- Minimum quantity and processing time determined per order
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- Local Pickup is available for Metro Nashville and surrounding areas. Payment must be made prior to pick up or cash paid immediately at pickup.
We promptly ship via USPS Priority Mail. USPS has determined that hemp and hemp-derived products are legal to ship. Even though these products are legal to ship, we take extra steps to ensure that your package arrives discreetly.
How Long Will It Take To Get My Package?
USPS Priority Mail typically takes 1-3 days. We ship from 37210 – you can enter our zip code on the USPS map to find out how long it will take to get to your location.
How Do You Package & Ship Items?
All items are shipped discreetly in a plain cardboard box. All flower ships in glass jars sealed with no smell.
Do You Ship Internationally?
Unfortunately, we only ship within the United States. Cannabis laws differ in many parts of the world and in we can’t guarantee that shipments of hemp derived products will be able to make it through customs outside of the U.S.
How Do I Track My Order?
Once your order ships you will receive a confirmation email along with a tracking number from USPS.
How Can I Return a Product?
- We stand behind every product we sell. If for some reason you’re not satisfied with your purchase, please reach out to us by phone, text, or email and we’ll help you process the return.
- Returns are accepted for up to 30 days from the purchase date for unopened products.
- Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Printed COAs are not included in the packing materials, but all of our COAs are readily available online.
- Storing all goods at room temperature or cooler is recommended.
- Please keep suckers and gummies out of direct sun or heat.
- Gummies, trail bars, and jello shots we recommend refrigerating.
- Edibles, such as Brownies and Cookies, are recommended for long-term storage in a cooler. These items are fine to leave out at room temperature for short-term storage.
- Beverages (juice shots, coolers, seltzers) are best served chilled and stored in a cooler.
Ask A Question
Questions are the root of all answers.
Don’t Be Shy!